Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting. . .

Today is the first day that the kids are back in school and I'm home alone.  (They started on August 25. . .)  I am waiting (im)patiently for my new phone to arrive.  It's that time again-calls dropping, touch pad not always working, you know how it goes.  I *hate* that I have to be here to sign for it.  I feel like I can't even get a shower until after it gets here.  I know the drill-if I don't come to the door and give them a live signature, it will get returned to the office and re-delivered tomorrow.  Grrr.  It's supposed to be here before 3.  My daughter has a piano lesson (here) at 3:30 and dance tonight at 6.  Did I mention that her ballet slippers are AWOL *and* 2 sizes too small?  And her dance class is 30 minutes east of here and the dance store is 20 minutes north of here?  To quote a silly 4 year old, "do the math!"  ;)  Should be an interesting afternoon, lol.  :)

I'd *like* to start going through a cormo X fleece that's been sitting in my foyer for about a month, but I'm afraid I won't hear the doorbell. . .  Duh!  I *could* just do it on the front porch!

Well, while I was writing this, my phone arrived!  Yay!  Now I have the day to myself. . .   Hmm. . . what to do. . . what to do. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment